Olewo Carrots is a premium product made in Germany from 100% fresh, non-GMO carrots, with no additives, and preserved naturally through dehydration.
- Proven to cure dog diarrhea fast*
- Helps relieve constipation in dogs*
- Provides digestive support while transitioning to new dog food*
- Helps relieve bloating and gas*
- Promotes gut integrity and gut health*
- Helps prevent and remedy leaky gut*
- Acts as natural intestinal dog wormer*
- Helps prevent and remedy anal glad issues*
- Promotes healthy skin & coat *
- Enhances coat color, markings and pigmentation*
- Strengthens the immune system*
- Promotes natural defenses against infections*
- Promotes healthy thyroid function*
- Promotes liver health*
- Promotes eye health*
Olewo Carrots are quick and easy to prepare!
Steep for 10 minutes in warm water
and some oil (Coconut oil, flax seed oil, salmon oil, etc.)
Add to your dog’s regular food
The daily dose can be added to one meal or split between two meals.
It is always best when adding anything new to your dog’s diet to start out slowly with a lower dose and gradually work up to the regular daily dose.
|DAILY FEEDING CHART|
|X-Small||2-11||¼||½ tsp||¼ tsp|
|Small||12-22||¼ -½||½ -1 tsp||¼ – ½ tsp|
|Medium||22-44||½ – 1||1 tsp – 1 tbsp||½ – 1 tsp|
|Large||44-88||1 – 2||1 – 2 tbsp||1 tsp – 1 tbsp|
|X-Large||>88||>2||>2 tbsp||>1 tbsp|
Rehydrate the recommended daily amount of Olewo Carrots according to bodyweight of the dog in warm water and some oil.
The amount of water used for rehydration can be adjusted to your liking depending on the desired consistency of the final reconstituted mixture.
The addition of a small amount of oil helps convert more of the beta-carotene to the beneficial vitamin A. Good oils to use are salmon oil, flax seed oil, organic coconut oil, but most kitchen oils can be used, even olive oil.
Oil should NOT be added when feeding puppy food or high performance dog foods because those have a higher fat content, which is sufficient to aid the beta-carotene to vitamin A conversion.